RakshaBandhan is an Indian festival to celebrate the love between siblings. This day symbolises the love and bond of brother and sister in the family, who are considered the closest relatives. It is a tradition that has been carried down from generation to generation, and there’s no doubt that this festival has stood the test of time. RakshaBandhan is a Hindu festival commemorating the love, bond, and protection between brother and sister.
It is celebrated on the first day of the Hindu calendar month of Shraavana, falling on the full moon day. The sacred thread is blessed by elders in the family and tied to a brother’s wrist by her sister. Rakhi is symbolic of the eternal bond between siblings and promises to protect their relationship by God himself in the form of Lord Hanuman. So, here are some Rakhi gifts for your Loving Brother. You can easily send these gifts with rakhi online Canada and surprise your amazing brother:
- Plants: Your brother is a man of many talents. He’s accomplished, ambitious and brilliant – the kind of person you can always rely on to get the job done. You’re proud of him, and he makes you smile. And that’s why it’s important to show him how much he means to you with a gift that shows just how much you care; what better way to show your love for your brother than by gifting him something beautiful that creates oxygen and cleans the air. You know your brother, he is always busy with work or school and doesn’t have enough time for himself. Now you can make him happy by sending him some fantastic plants. Plants are not only beautiful gifts but a way to improve your health and support the environment.
- Flowers: An important tradition, giving your brother flowers is a way to show him your appreciation for all that he does. Not only will this remind him of your love and affection, but the combination of vibrant colours and natural fragrances is sure to bring some cheer into his day. The flowers are just amazing.
- Personalised Cushion: Presenting a Personalised Cushion to your brother can be an adorable way of wishing him. He will love the thoughtfulness and memories of you two together. The beautiful personalised cushion is a gift worth giving as it can be something that he carries with him every day and be reminded of how much you care for him.
- Personalised Mugs: Personalised Mugs make the perfect gift for any brother. Why not add a personal touch to the best brother ever by personalising them with images, quotes, or messages? Let your brother know how much you love them with these amazing personalised mugs!
- Cupcakes: No one can resist the temptation of eating delicious cupcakes. Cupcakes can cheer up any gloomy day, and they are a perfect gift to your brother on RakshaBandhan. He is undoubtedly going to love cupcakes of his favourite flavours. You can also personalise them with images, posters, messages or quotes.
RakshaBandhan is one of the most popular and auspicious Hindu festivals that celebrate the sacred bond of love between a brother and sister. In Hindi, ‘Raksha’ means protection, and ‘Bandhan’ means to tie or bind, so RakshaBandhan translates into “the bond of protection”, which signifies the love and respect between brothers and sisters that form an unbreakable bond. It is the day when a sister ties a rakhi on her brother’s wrist to signify their special bond.
A holy ceremony accompanies this activity in which both sides offer prayers for each other’s good health, prosperity, protection from evils and longevity. So, here were Rakhi gifts for your Loving Brother. These days you can easily send Rakhi for Brother to Canada along with these gifts and surprise your brother like never before!